August 1, 2015

The Jordan Family

I just love this family! They've been coming to me for years and I truly enjoy getting to see them and how their children have grown. Here are just a few of my favorites from their session and a few fun ones to look back upon!


Julian is one and so much fun!





And a look back when he was a tiny newborn in the studio! Oh how quickly they grow!




So hard to believe that Jiovanna is 3!

And a look back when Jiovanna was ONE! Such sweet big eyes and little curls!


I just can't help myself so here is one from Jiovanna's newborn session!



Lily is 8 years!



And looking back at Lily's 6-year portrait! 


This sweet couple, Luke and Amber! Gotta love those high heels!


Girls just wanna have fun!






0 Add Comment:

Post a Comment

 
© Jenny Lee's Photography