August 6, 2015

Jenny Lee's New Photography Studio: Come take the Tour

It has been a long time waiting, but it was well worth the wait to introduce to you my NEW photography studio! The studio is fully stocked and ready for you and your family! The studio is stocked with everything that you will desire for a creative session for your babies from backdrops, floors, fabrics, wraps, baskets, buckets, boxes, hats, hair pretties, and outfits! You get to come and relax and let me and my assistant take care of the rest!

This is the resting area for parents! Get a drink from our mini fridge, read a book, take a nap - simply relax while we work with your little one! 

 This is also the area to browse the fine art products: albums, cards, image boxes, canvases, standouts, frames of all colors and styles. So much fun to feel and touch and see! 


 The studio area! So many backdrops and flooring options that simply roll out and can be easily changed, which makes for more options for you - the client!
 Changing area with wipes and of course hand sanitizer! Keeping germs away is always important while working with babies. Oh, and the mini fridge. Thirsty? Grab a flavored sparkling or still water.

Have you ever wondered how much I invest for photography sessions? Not only do I invest tons of time for your session, but I invest money for props, backdrops, hats, and many other items so that you don't have to.  This is a sneak peek into my storage prop closet which also gives you a sneak peek into how much investment has been made for you, my dear loyal clients!  
 I am in love with this closet that my dear husband put together for me! I must say it is incredible to be able to finally see all the photography props that I have and be able to easily and quickly access them for a portrait session.

Are you ready to come and experience a creative portrait session by Jenny Lee's Photography? Contact Jenny Lee three07-six70-zero747

0 Add Comment:

Post a Comment

 
© Jenny Lee's Photography