March 22, 2014

Why? | Wyoming Photographer

Why? That is the question. The question that children will ask over and over. Why is the sky blue? Why do zebras have stripes? Why is the grass green? Ok, you get the point, but have you ever stopped and asked yourself why you do what you do?

So, why do you get up in the morning? What drives you? Why did you choose to be ___?

I started asking myself why I love being a fine art photographer. I am passionate about creating memories for you because moments in our lives are so fleeting and if I can help you capture these fleeting moments for you to cherish forever then it warms my heart.

The expecting mama, the tiny newborn, the bride on her wedding day are all fleeting moments that deserve to be captured in the most beautiful, authentic way possible.

I truly want to provide you with timeless images of emotions, connections, and the sweet innocence of new beginnings to remember and cherish this time in history.

What's your why? Comment below!


Stop and capture those fleeting moments! Contact me today via the contact form on my website www.jennyleesphotography.com

0 Add Comment:

Post a Comment

 
© Jenny Lee's Photography