March 29, 2014

Ayana | Gillette, Wyoming Maternity Photographer

Ayana is at about 34 weeks pregnant, which means she doesn't have long to wait to meet her first baby girl. Ayana was full of nervous giggles at the beginning of the photo session, but I guided her through the session with some simple poses and she soon became comfortable in front of the camera. Her maternity session took place in the studio and we got several different looks from just a few simple clothing items that she brought.

Expecting a baby
What a Beautiful Expecting Mama

motherhood
motherhood

I love the simple and elegant black skirt and black top that Ayana chose for her session. We we're going to use a maternity wrap for Ayana's session, but I thought this outfit she brought was just perfect for the expecting mama!
Pondering Pregnancy
Pondering Pregnancy

filled with motherly bliss
I loved Ayana's smile and giggles
Ayana has such a beautiful pregnancy glow about her. 
maternity photo session
maternity
awaiting a baby girl
mommy and daddy waiting the arrival of a baby girl

Are you expecting? It is important to contact me early in your pregnancy. Contact me today via the contact form on my website www.jennyleesphotography.com

Do you like this post? Share this post to your favorite social networking site!

0 Add Comment:

Post a Comment

 
© Jenny Lee's Photography