March 13, 2015

Introducing my Newborn Assistant, Renee

When you come to my home photography studio for your newborn portrait session, you may see another smiley face there to help with your newborn portrait session. That wonderful smiley face is my assistant and good friend Renee. She is friendly, helpful, and is very good at assisting me. I enjoy working side-by-side with her as we pose newborns.  We welcome you to the studio for your creative baby session. To learn more about booking your wee ones portrait session you can visit my website at www.jennyleesphotography.com, fill out the contact form or simply call three07-six70-zero747. We look forward to hearing from you!

Now let's learn more about Renee!

Tell us about yourself?
  I am 23. I am a wife to Mason, and a mom to a daughter named Adilee and we are excited to be expecting a baby boy in July. 

Why did you decide to take the position as Jenny Lee’s assistant?
   I have had a love for photography since I was 16, I took it as an elective in high school and kept it as a hobby. When I was offered the position of assistant it was just my style. I get to help with all of the fun stuff and Jenny gets to do all the work ;) I personally enjoy Senior Portraits so working with newborns was something very different from anything I had done. I admire Jenny's work so having an opportunity to help create her vision was a dream job.


Describe what you do as Jenny Lee’s newborn assistant?
  I help with anything Jenny may need. Setting up backdrops, floor drops and props.
Getting posing tools into place, getting accessories, scarves and wraps. Helping to position the baby. Holding and soothing the baby. Making sure the parents and guests are comfortable. Cleaning up after each session. 
What do you enjoy most about assisting Jenny Lee with newborns.
  I truly enjoy working with Jenny, she has become not only my boss but my friend. I also enjoy snuggling all those cute babies! My favorite poses are the taco, the potato sack and the hanging shots. 

newborn in mommy and daddy's hands
What’s the most challenging thing about assisting Jenny Lee with newborns?
   The most difficult part about working with newborns for me, is a pose called "the froggy pose". Jenny has been extra patient with me as I struggle to assist her with that particular pose. Other than that working with newborns doesn't feel like work at all! 
What do you love to do for fun? 
   I love music!  I play the piano and like to sing... not for other people to listen to, but for myself and family. I love to read; I particularly enjoy classic romantic novels. I also love to go antiquing! 

1 Add Comment:

Micheal Alexander said...

Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your Information will find lots of helpful and informative tips. 603 Boudoir Photography Empowerment

Post a Comment

 
© Jenny Lee's Photography