March 10, 2015

Guest Blog: Caiti Jackson Photography


Today it is my pleasure to introduce to you an amazing senior and boudoir photographer, Caiti Jackson with Caiti Jackson Photography. From my personal experience with Caiti Jackson Photography, I can tell you that she helps you feel comfortable, laugh, and even enjoy being photographed! The images she creates are gorgeous and will make you feel like a rock star! I highly encourage and recommend those that are looking for a stunning professional senior or boudoir photographer to contact Caiti Jackson Photography.
 
So with no further adieu, I give you Caiti Jackson. Enjoy her beautiful artwork.





Ive spent a couple years trying to find my niche in the photography world. Ive photographed everything from pets to corporate headshots, families to surprise proposals. I have a love for every story, but the ones I cherish the most are the ones of the beautiful young women Ive had the chance to get to know.




I love photographing senior girls SO MUCH. I love how free spirited they are. I love that they show up to their sessions with crazy outfits, adventurous ideas, and optimistic attitudes. I love that I can dare them to get a little dangerous with their photos, whether we are jumping barbed wire fences, running out of traffic for that perfect shot, or balancing on rickety old farm equipment. I have a soft heart for these girls because I know how important this time in their life is.




Im always pushing the envelope with the traditional style senior photos. Why do you have to stay in a studio? Why not tromp through tall grass in your flip-flops? Why not roll in the mud for your senior photos? Seniors want something different and that is exactly what I offer.

 

I dont just photograph senior portraits. I get to know my seniors so I can show off their beautiful personalities in their images. I go shopping with them, I rummage through their closets to perfect outfits, and I help them write out their dreams on paper so I can tell their story on camera.

 
Senior pictures isnt just a session with me, its an experience. I want my senior girls to walk away from their session feeling brave, beautiful, and empowered. I want them to look back at their pictures ten years from now and be able to say, I remember being 17. I was beautiful and strong and had the world in my hands.




Im only taking a limited amount of seniors this year from the months of June, July, and August. The sooner you book your session; the better chances youll have of scheduling the date of your choice.



For more information, please visit www.caitijackson.com and check the senior photo info tab for everything you need to know to book a senior session.






1 Add Comment:

Micheal Alexander said...

Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. 603 boudoir photography empowerment

Post a Comment

 
© Jenny Lee's Photography