April 12, 2014

Jude and Malachi, Twin Boys 4-month Baby Plan Session

Jude and Malachi are baby boy twins and they came in for their 4-month baby plan creative portrait session. I first met Jude and Malachi back in December shortly before Christmas for their newborn photography session.

I absolutely love photographing babies, so two is double the fun and I feel blessed that their mommy and daddy have chosen me to photograph their babies'  milestones as they grow. Their adorable expressions, beautiful blue eyes, and chunky baby thighs! Aww...you just gotta love it!

4-month old Baby Boy Twins Portrait Session


The only thing for me is I have trouble figuring out who is Jude and who is Malachi. These twin boys really look so much alike! I keep telling myself I will eventually figure it out.

We started out the session with these cute cloth diapers that their parents brought with them. Cloth diapers are not near the pain that used to be with pins and layers. These all-in-one diapers are convenient and easy to change and clean.

Big opened mouth smile for the camera from one of the twin boys!

When it comes to  twins we want to always take some photographs with both of them together and of course some of each of them. Someday when the babies are older and they go to look back at these images we want them to know that they were loved not just as a pair of twins, but individuals as well. We ended the session with the parents and the parents had no problem loving on their babies!

Studio photography session

Wyoming Baby plan session




This is just the beginning of the fun creative sessions we'll have with these beautiful baby boys! Next time we see these twin boys in the studio they'll be about 8 months old and sitting!

Contact me today via the contact form on my website http://www.jennyleesphotography.com
Want to stay updated? SUBSCRIBE here - http://eepurl.com/SbucP

0 Add Comment:

Post a Comment

 
© Jenny Lee's Photography