January 15, 2014

Top Ten Favs from 2013 | Gillette, Wyoming Photographer

First birthday cake smashes are always fun, but when mom brings in such cute matching accessories I fall in love!


I am so honored to be asked to be someone's birth photographer. 
It is nothing short of amazing to document a birth.


Morgan is such a sweetie. I love the vintage teddy bears, neutral colors and the tutu!


A kiss in winter wonderland.


I love the romance!


I think she should be a modeling mama!


Braving the cold and snow makes for some awesome winter shots!


Beautiful baby boy, perfectly styled and posed!


Sylin' and Posin' TWINS! 


It was such a pleasure working with David and Becca. 
They were adventurous, allowing us to get into places for some gorgeous shots!




Pin It

0 Add Comment:

Post a Comment

 
© Jenny Lee's Photography