January 4, 2013

Stop and Smell the Roses | Wyoming Photographer


Pin It

Happy New Year! It's the time of year when we look back over the past year and analyze our lives. It's a challenge to improve ourselves in the upcoming year whether it be health, business, or personal goals. I've always felt goals were important. My whole life I've wanted to be one step further than I was at that moment. But sometimes, we need to slow down and look around us and well, as they say, "stop and smell the roses".

That's what I did today! Took time to play games with my children, made homemade chicken noodle soup, and finished our custom family album for 2012!

That is what I hope for you in 2013. Take time to stop and smell the roses.

Jenny Lee



0 Add Comment:

Post a Comment

 
© Jenny Lee's Photography