October 26, 2010

the birth of Joshua | Birth Photography | Gillette, Wyoming Photographer

10-14-10
The birth of Joshua was an emotional one. I got tears in my eyes as I watched that little one come into the world. It's just so amazing! There's nothing like giving birth.

Ashley started out the day by being induced. Dilation produced quickly. She was at a 4.5 and I walked out of the room for 5-10 minutes and when I came back she was at a 9!

This couple worked so well together. She was a champ when it came to pushing and her coach, Bobby, was great at cheering her on. It wasn't long and we all got to see the beautiful little boy, Joshua, being born.

It was such a great honor for me to be invited as Ashley's birth photographer for this very special event in their life. Thank you, Ashley and Bobby, for allowing me to share the birth of Joshua.

Here are a few photos, but watch the video for the whole story.






0 Add Comment:

Post a Comment

 
© Jenny Lee's Photography